What is teamindure?
- It is a community designed to honor those individuals that are running in their own health marathons or triathlons with long-term illness.
- Every race/event no matter what distance we enter is our choice, theirs is not
- We know what training it will take to complete our event, they are forced to go without the training or experience and learn as they go
- We know where the finish line is, they may never know
- Those that are fortunate to feel like they have crossed the finish line to a remission or a cure, may never know when they will be forced to start all over again.
- The only thing they count on is the support of their fans to get them through.
Who is teamindure?
- We are walkers, runners, cyclists, and triathletes with a common goal
Reasons to Get Involved
- Membership in a community of like minded individuals
- Dedicated Web Page which allows the ability to detail your journey and those your indure4
- For any fundraising efforts, the ability to fundraise for more than one Charity
- Ability to direct all traffic to your web page and not feel obligated to open up personal facebook page to all possible donors.
- No time limit on fundraising – most events with fundraising pages close after the event is over
- Personalized Fundraising Tools to improve success
- Personalized merchandise/race gear and accessories
- Greater opportunity to raise awareness for those with long term health issues
- Increasing accountability – there is great responsibility in wearing someones name on your gear
- Not a Runner/Triathlete you can still financially support the day to day operations of teamindure through sponsorship or by purchasing merchandise
- Eventhough “the i in teamindure is silent, the message speaks volumes”
We are in search of new venues to continue this series. For those interested in more information or to register for an upcoming seminar. Please email us at email@example.com
Join our #teamindure2016challenge which is to not make excuses, to push limits, and to dedicate each mile on foot and bike to those who struggle with long term illness. Please consider joining our “teamindure” team on www.charitymiles.com to help have your miles and voice heard as businesses make donations to some great charities. Our original goal was 5000 miles. We currently are 13 strong and have logged over 5219 miles this year. Congrats to all our team members. Be sure to tell your friends, lets grow our team and aim for 10,000 miles before the end of the year.